Pokeball CL Pokeball CL

Haha, I think I'm getting addicted to your parody/style of humor. They're just so random and out there without trying to rely on the overdone and played out styles of over exaggeration most people seem to go to on NG for laughs.

Kel-chan responds:

Thanks! The art and animation arent where I want them but I'm trying to do different things rather than the same of newgroundsy stuff

Spirit Legends - Episode Spirit Legends - Episode

This was pretty good. It's something original on Newgrounds that isn't a blatant parody of style steal from other popular artists. The story so far is pretty anime cliche, and it reeks of DBZ, but meh, who cares. It's what you want to write and do so more power to you for doing something you enjoy. It's worth sticking around to see where the story goes. Good voice acting for the most part so far as well. Good job for starting something that's going to be involved.

Rockoon's Modern Strife Rockoon's Modern Strife

It's obvious with the recent episodes and this that you are becoming way more comfortable in your animation process. You're able to do more frame by frame work in a shorter period of time while improving the quality each release. Deven's character acting, as always is fantastic. While it was a short, it was a great way to give Rockoon some character depth and development. Nice subtle way of putting that in there. It's a nice way to lead into episode 8.

Hunters - Stage 6 Hunters - Stage 6

Pretty damn good.

Personally, I don't care about graphics or the art style. It's pretty damn impressive what you've done and the commitment you've put into this. Yeah, it's pretty damn hard, and the difficulty and smoothness of movement could have been rethought. And yes, the animation/art style is extremely simplistic...but you know what? Who gives a crap. No medals? Big deal. Remember when you actually played video games to get through a story. This game was obviously made for those who grew up on sidescrollers like Mega Man, etc.

I think this project is very ambitious and I love the fact that you made an instruction manual. I want to go back and play the others, I just started this because I saw it pop on FB and realized I ignored it lol.

For the people who said that he obviously ignored advice. These came out rather fast, so I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that he made all of these before even posting the first one. So he's not going to go back into a product and redo it just on suggestions and critiques. It'll be applied to the next one. Geez, people on this site are so quick to hate.

Adding in cut scenes and voice acting is brilliant and I'm happy to see someone do something like this. The idea and execution is clean and you should be proud of what you've accomplished. I wish I knew how to code for Flash games since I've been dying to make something.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do next and see how you've improved.

-COVER- Bang Bang by N Sinatra -COVER- Bang Bang by N Sinatra

Actual instruments are win

Pretty damn good for just learning the guitar a month ago.

See, now you have me curious with this idea of a hip hop song coming. I am intrigued.

sshafty1 responds:

First, thanks! I've been learning the guitar rather quickly!

And second - You should be intrigued! It's based on the Gary Jules version of Mad World with a little dash of Arcade Fire tossed in, and all thrown together on a hip hop backbone. It's sounding pretty great at this point!

-Sam